快乐购官网:Xi meets Djiboutian president
四川快乐12开奖记录 www.lyr3f.com BEIJING - Chinese President Xi Jinping met with Djiboutian President Ismail Omar Guelleh in Beijing on Sunday.
China is willing to work with Djibouti to continuously promote the bilateral strategic partnership, Xi said, stressing the joint building of the Belt and Road and the implementation of the outcomes reached at the Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation.
China will continue to provide support for Djibouti's economic and social development, exchange experience on development, and encourage competitive Chinese enterprises to invest and expand businesses in Djibouti, he said.
Guelleh said that the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is unique and will promote international development cooperation, and make significant contributions to creating an interconnected and better world.
The groundless accusations by some people will not weaken Djibouti's confidence in the BRI and its trust in China, Guelleh noted.
After the meeting, the two leaders attended the signing ceremony of documents on bilateral cooperation including joint building of the Belt and Road.
- China to further facilitate immigration, entry-exit for foreigners
- China to reduce oversized classes to improve education
- Palace Museum unveils digital products for cultural promotion
- Jilin province senior official under investigation
- Postal codes may be retired and replaced
- How mountainous villages in China climbed out of poverty