四川快乐12开奖:Crayfish students snapped up by employers before graduation
四川快乐12开奖记录 www.lyr3f.com A "crayfish school" in Central China's Hubei province has recently trended on micro-blogging platform Sina Weibo, China's Twitter equivalent, because its students have reportedly all landed jobs before graduation.
The school, officially a food and culture school, is affiliated with Jianghan Art Vocational College in Qianjiang city, and offers two-year vocational training in three majors: crayfish cooking and nutrition, catering management, and marketing.
- Shanghai Qiangsheng launches late night service hotline for single women
- Research on peach evolution provides reference for future breeding
- Cardiovascular disease prevalence in China increases, death rate drops: study
- Report of rotten food in school sparks probe in Chengdu
- China to push for AI courses to be offered at primary, secondary schools
- Scenery of Summer Palace in Beijing, China