辽宁快乐十二手机版:Death of Chinese student sparks privacy concerns
四川快乐12开奖记录 www.lyr3f.com Chinese internet users continue to pay their condolences to the 157 people who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash on Sunday.
Eight Chinese people, seven from the mainland and one from Hong Kong, were among the victims.
As news outlets attempted to find personal stories and information about those who lost their lives, a debate on privacy was sparked on Sina Weibo.
The death of one woman from East China's Zhejiang province has intensified the debate.
Within hours of her death the woman's personal information – including her surname, Chen, that she is set to graduate college this year, and that she was traveling to see her boyfriend, a student in the US, to go giraffe-watching in Africa – surfaced in the media, courtesy of "search experts".
Chen's personal Sina Weibo account has been widely shared, and an increasing number of netizens have left comments on her homepage.
- Xi sends condolence messages to Ethiopia, Kenya
- Ethiopian Airlines plane crash: 8 Chinese among 157 victims
- Senior UN officials send condolence message to victims of the Ethiopia ill-fated plane
- Precautionary move that puts people's safety first: China Daily editorial
- The world in photos: March 4 - 10